BadTube

BadTube is my newest podcast. Hope you enjoy. Here is a list of topics that are covered in Podcast 9.
-Martha, and Ray's Tool
-BadRapTube by 50T
-Mouth to Opossum
-Bill smelled like Cabbage
-New Reality Show- Suburban White kids in East St. Louis
-One Woman, Two Breasts, an infant, and a MONKEY??
-Two Women, a Bathtub, and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts?
-One World Cup, and Crappy Plastic Horns

You can also listen to the Podcast with the media player located near the bottom of this page.

I would like to thank all the listeners to my podcast. I hope you continue to listen to future podcasts. Sometimes I forget how expansive and international the Net really is, and there are people from other countries who have listened. Sweden, Canada, Japan, AussieLand. I would like to thank those listeners as well.

Hope you all join me for my 10th Podcast.

Randyms1.podbean.com - Host site, with Podcast player
Randyms1.blogspot.com - Blog and Podcast player

Have a great Day!
Your Podcast Host
Randy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Podcast 11 Sheenis Envy